We are the leader in Adult Stem Cell and Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP) procedures providing Non- surgical alternative to your Erectile Dysfunction problems.
We are the top Stem Cell Center, located in Casablanca Morocco and affiliated to the AABRG : American Academy Board of Regenerative Medicine and A4M.
But before, there are FIVE factors you need to know before you decide. You will see why people around the world choose us over other Clinics.
- WHAT IS ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION OR ED?
- WHAT CAUSES ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION?
- ED IS FREQUENTLY RELATED TO DIABETES?
- SOME OTHER CAUSES OF ED
- HOW IS ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION DIAGNOSED?
- WHAT ARE THE DIFFERENT APPROACHES FOR TREATMENT OF ED ?
- ADULT STEM CELL PROCEDURE FOR ED
- DOES IT LEAVE SCARS?
- DO I NEED TO BE PUT TO ASLEEP?
- IS IT SAFE?
- IS IT PAINFUL?
- HOW LONG IS THE RECOVERY?
- HOW LONG WILL THE RESULT LAST?
Erectile Dysfunction, sometimes called 'impotence', is the repeated inability to get or keep an erection firm enough for sexual intercourse. The word 'impotence' may also be used to describe other problems that interfere with sexual intercourse and reproduction, such as lack of sexual desire and problems with ejaculation or orgasm. Using the term erectile dysfunction makes it clear that those other problems are not involved.
Damage to nerves, arteries, smooth muscles, and fibrous tissues, often as a result of a disease, is the most common cause of erectile penile dysfunction. Diseases such as diabetes, kidney disease, chronic alcoholism, multiple sclerosis, atherosclerosis, vascular disease, and neurologic disease, account for about 70 percent of erectile dysfunction cases. Between 35 and 50 percent of men with diabetes, experience erectile dysfunction.
Some of the causes other than diabetes are:
- Metabolic syndrome (a condition involving increased blood pressure, high insulin levels, body fat around the waist and high cholesterol
- Obesity, chronic inflammation,
- Low testosterone levels
- Tobacco; Alcoholism and other drug abuse
- Heart disease, High blood pressure, neurological disease
- Peyronie's disease (development of scar tissue)
- Parkinson's disease, Multiple sclerosis disease
- Surgeries or injuries that affect the pelvic area or spinal cord
- Medications such as antidepressants, antihistamines and medications to treat high blood pressure, pain or prostate cancer.
- Emotional or psychological causes including Depression, Stress, anxiety or other mental health conditions
A comprehensive medical history and a physical exam are needed before we can diagnose and recommend appropriate treatment for ED.
Some of the tests that we may do to diagnose the underlying cause of you ED include :
- Blood tests to check for anemia, diabetes, low hormone levels, liver or kidney disease and any other medical problems.
- Tests to diagnose any underlying vascular disease.
- Ultrasound to check blood flow to your penis. It involves using a wand-like device (transducer) held over the blood vessels that supply the penis.
- Test for Endothelial Integrity - This test is sometimes done in combination with an Ultrasound to determine if there is an increase in the blood flow in response to the medication.
Drugs and Medical Treatments for ED - Pharmacological methods have been used to treat erectile dysfunction including the use of vasodilators. Such Nitrous Oxide enhance vasodilators include Viagra, Levitra and Cialis. However, vasodilators induce only a temporary response and are not effective in many patients due to the underlying endothelial damage. Not to mention the fact that these medicine can have serious side-effects including heart attack, stroke and may even cause death.
Other options include - Injectable medicine like Alprostadil, Caverjet, Edex, Alprostadil penis suppository intraurethral (MUSE) and Testosterone replacement (cream or injectable). Penile pumps or a vacuum constriction device and Penile Implants may be options for some patients.
Several alternative treatments are used to treat ED, but more studies are needed to see if these are really effective and safe. These options include:
For years the treatment has been either medical/drugs or surgical.
Today the Regenerative Medicine offers you a new approach : Stem cells from your own fat or bone marrow, Platelet rich plasma (PRP) from your own blood can be used to repair the problem rather than simply putting a band-aid on this problem with drugs like Viagra or Cialis
Stem cells are cells found in every part of the body. These cells function as regenerative and repair cells in our bodies, replacing damaged cells and repairing injured tissues.
This procedure, we use your own adult bone marrow stem cells as well as mesenchymal stem cells found in high concentrations in the fat are used to rejuvenate, to repair and to regenerate the penile tissues.
We only use your own (Autologous) Adult stem cells. All of your cells are used during this same procedure. We do NOT store or culture these cells. Also, we do NOT add any medicine (e.g. Growth Hormone or any sort of steroids) or chemicals or modify or manipulate these stem cells, and we do NOT use LED or other light source either.
Most physicians in United States do NOT practice stem cell therapies as we do. It is important to follow safe and FDA allowed guidelines when performing these procedures.
Because YOUR OWN bone marrow, fat and blood cells are being used at our clinic, there is no risk of any transmissible infection or tissue rejection by your body.
Adult (Autologous) Stem cells – Your Own Cells
Stem cells are naturally occurring cells in the body that help to create new cells in existing healthy tissues. They also help repair tissues that are injured or damaged. They are the basis for the specific cell types that make up each organ in the body. Stem cells are distinguished from other cells by a few important characteristics:
- they have the ability to self-renew and they have the ability to divide for a long period of time
- under appropriate conditions, they can differentiate into other specialized cells including heart cells, liver cells, bone cells, cartilage cells, nerve cells and other cells.
Adipose (Fat) Derived Stem Cells – ADSC
Adipose Tissue (Fat) is very rich in stem cells; primarily mesenchymal stem cells. Fat harvesting for ADSC therapy is done with a very simple process called lipoaspiration. It is important to understand that lipoaspiration is vastly different from liposuction. Liposuction removes a very large volume of fat and is intended for a cosmetic result. Lipoaspiration uses the BODY-JET Technology to Harvedt 75cc of your own fat, the harvested fat goes into the safest and most sophisticated apparatus in the world called the Q-Qraft, collecting 30cc of stem cells containing millions of cells collected just by mechanical separation and no collagenase used
Bone Marrow Stem Cells
Bone marrow contains stem cells ; primarily hematopoietic stem cells. Bone marrow is harvested from the hip (iliac crest) using local anesthetic and a specialized needle. It is important to understand that bone marrow harvesting for BMAC is vastly different from bone marrow harvesting for transfusion for cancer therapies. In bone marrow harvesting for transfusion, a hematologist, oncologist, or surgeon removes a very large amount of bone marrow. BMAC requires only a very small amount of bone marrow. Surprisingly, the procedure is not painful, takes under ten minutes, and causes only mild soreness afterward. It has an excellent safety profile.
Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP)
PRP is an acronym for Platelet Rich Plasma. Plasma is essentially blood without the red blood cells. Platelets are cells found in the blood that are essential for clot formation and wound healing. PRP, the mix of concentrated platelets and serum, contains factors that promote repair of tissues. PRP is injected into the targeted area for repair.
Packed with growth and healing factors, platelets initiate repair and attract the critical assistance of stem cells. PRP therapy natural healing process, by providing required growth factors, intensifies the body’s efforts to renew and rejuvenate your aging face. To create PRP therapy, a small sample of your blood is drawn (similar to a lab test sample) and placed in a centrifuge that spins the blood at high speeds, separating the platelets from the other components. The concentrated platelet rich plasma (PRP) is then injected into and around the point of injury, jump-starting and significantly strengthening the body’s natural healing signal.